There are lots of exciting ways for undergraduates to get involved with the Stanford Storytelling Project. You’ll find some options below.
Please note: We are not currently meeting in person, but continue to offer all of our programs, from courses and workshops to mentoring and podcast production, via Zoom.
- Take one of our courses. We offer courses every quarter in narrative craft, across a range of genre and media, and most do not have any prerequisites and satisfy a WAYS requirement.
- Come to one of our weekly Writer’s Studio workshops and learn from expert storytellers. Most Mondays during the quarters.
- Develop a story for a podcast, including for one of our own, like the award-wining State of the Human. If you’d like to learn how to produce stories for a narrative podcast, contact our managing editor Tiffany Naiman.
- Make a StoryLab appointment. Learn to tell a personal, research-based, or documentary story with one of our mentors.
- If you want to get involved in some other ways—with our events, Story Exchanges, etc. —just email email@example.com and tell us what you’re interested in. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!