There are a number of easy ways for Stanford undergrads to get involved with the Storytelling Project:
- Come to our open meeting, which happens weekly during autumn, winter, and spring quarters. You’ll get to other students interested in storytelling, learn what we’re working on, and even start working on an audio story for one of our podcasts if you’re interested! (There’s also tasty food!)
- Submit a story to one of our podcasts. We can help you produce it.
- Make a StoryLab appointment. Our mentors will work with you on stories you’re telling.
- Come to one of our weekly Writer’s Studio workshops and learn from expert storytellers.
- Take one of our courses. We offer some almost every quarter, and most do not have any prerequisites.
- When in doubt, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you’re interested in. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible! Undergrads are absolutely welcome to help produce our podcasts, even you can’t make our meeting times, and we are here to help you tell your stories however we can.