There are lots of exciting ways for undergraduates to get involved with the Stanford Storytelling Project. You’ll find some options below.
We are again meeting in person! Students can learn about all of our programs and how to get involved at our first Open Meeting of the 2021-22 year, on Friday Sept. 24 11:30-12:30 at Sweet Hall room 403.
- Take one of our courses. We offer courses every quarter in narrative craft, across a range of genre and media, and most do not have any prerequisites and satisfy a WAYS requirement.
- Come to one of our weekly Writer’s Studio workshops and learn from expert storytellers. Most Mondays during the quarters.
- Develop a story for a podcast, including for one of our own, like the award-wining State of the Human. If you’d like to learn how to produce stories for a narrative podcast, contact our managing editor Tiffany Naiman.
- Make a StoryLab appointment. Learn to tell a personal, research-based, or documentary story with one of our mentors.
- If you want to get involved in some other ways—with our events, Story Exchanges, etc. —just email email@example.com and tell us what you’re interested in. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!