There are lots of exciting ways for undergraduates to get involved with the Stanford Storytelling Project. You’ll find some options below.
Please note: We are not currently meeting regularly in the summer 2020 quarter. We will post information here in early September about how to get involved with the Stanford Storytelling Project in the 2020-2021 academic year. In the meantime, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about engaging with us!
- Develop your story idea with one of our producers. We can help you produce it for Soundings or State of the Human.
- Make a StoryLab appointment. Our mentors will work with you on stories you’re telling.
- Come to one of our weekly Writer’s Studio workshops and learn from expert storytellers.
- Take one of our courses. We offer some almost every quarter, and most do not have any prerequisites.
- When in doubt, email email@example.com and tell us what you’re interested in. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible! Undergraduates are absolutely welcome to help produce our podcasts, even you can’t make our meeting times, and we are here to help you tell your stories however we can.